A Team Member will be responsible for one or more stations at World Fried Chicken: Customer Counter (Cashiers)/Dining Room, Food Preparation, Fryer Station, and Kitchen/Dishwashing Help
Associate and Supervisor, depending on experience the Team Member can be an Associate or Supervisor one or more stations during a shift
Full Time and Part Time Available
The Team Member at World Fried Chicken is a family member of a new, exciting fast-casual restaurant that offers high quality, delicious worldly fried chicken flavors with fast, friendly, clean, and fun for an excellent Customer experience. A Team Member plays a critical role in the Customer experience and is primarily responsibility for providing the excellent Customer services, including ensuring all food orders are prepared to World Fried Chicken’s standards and working in various stations of the Restaurant: (1) Customer Counter (Cashiers)/Dining Room, (2) Food Preparation, (3) Fryer Station, and (4) Kitchen/Dishwashing Help. Ultimately, the Team Member is responsible for upholding World Fried Chicken’s standards and the key to excellent Customer experience.
Primary functions of the position: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop, ascend or descend stairs/ladders
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Ability to move freely in and around obstacles common in the stores. This individual must be able to move from one work area to another at a moment's notice and in and around crowded work areas.
- Operation of store equipment such as slicers, dicers, computer terminals, fryers, grills, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors, restrooms, and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently, make correct change, which demands that he/she have basic math skills
- Preparing food orders
- Cleaning all areas of the restaurant
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
- To perform all work-related tasks as assigned by your supervisor
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Team Members in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with World Fried Chicken’s culture by balancing Working Hard and Having Fun
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies
World Fried Chicken appreciates & values individuality. EOE
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.